The 2008 edition of the Warped Tour wrapped up last weekend, and for Katy Perry, the conclusion of the tour means she’ll finally be able to nurse some wounds. “I have bruises all over my legs. That’s from wearing leggings. I’m like jumping off of the monitors and doing scissor kicks, or trying to keep up with these boys. It’s funny,” Perry told Rolling Stone’s Christian Hoard. “I’m onstage on the right, and then there’s another stage going on right before I go on, and usually it’s like a hardcore screamo band with a mosh pit spanning the size of an arena, and I’ve got all pink gear and a soft-pink bubblegum guitar. I definitely am keeping up with them, but I am causing injury at the same time.”

As for Perry’s favorite Warped moment, that came courtesy of the man who laid stake to the claim I Get Wet. “We were onstage with Andrew WK the other day. We went to his show, and it was the best thing of my life I’ve ever been to. There was only room for maybe twenty-five people onstage, but there was a hundred and twenty-five people onstage,” Perry brags. “People were lifting their shirts, showing their belly, stagediving. It was like Sodom and Gommorah. It was actually like that scene in Pinocchio where he turns into a donkey and he goes to that circus. That’s an Andrew WK show.”

0 komentar:

Your Ad Here

Blog Archive