Ozark dobro-style spider bridge resonator guitar in excellent condition

Ozark are a very good make and this instrument is beautifully put together and finished...unlike a lot of the other resonator guitars in this price bracket which superficially look very pretty but are very dissapointing as musical instruments.

The guitar has a nice thick solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides and chrome plated fittings.

I have had this instrument upgraded with a genuine 'Dobro' TM sand-cast spider bridge and a 'Continental' hand-spun cone which has transformed its sound and overall quality.

This is the roundneck version, currently set up with a 'micro-perfect' nut riser and a tall ebony saddle for lap-style playing. (see pictures)

I also have a maple two-piece saddle (pictured) which I can install if the winning bidder prefers (and remove the nut riser) so the guitar will play as a conventional fingerpicking/ slide guitar with a nice low action.

Of course.. I will include the 'micro perfect' nut riser and spare tall ebony saddle anyway, so really this is two guitars in one... A lap-style steel and a bottleneck/fingerpicking slide!!!

The guitar is supplied with a padded bag which just fits inside an old-fashioned case (which I will include in the sale) and I will box and pack the whole thing very carefully.

I have one blemish on my 100% rating, negative feedback from a seller you did not like me criticising the broken item he had sold me.

I've included lots of photographs so you can see what a lovely instrument this is.

Please ask any questions you may have before bidding.

from: ebay.com

0 komentar:

Your Ad Here